Minutes from "Skatepark Meeting" on 05/04/2008 - 16:00


By cday - Posted on 25 May 2008

Minutes for: Skatepark Meeting from 05/04/2008 - 16:00 to 05/04/2008 - 17:30

Attendees: (Users)


C.F.S.M.C.

 

Minutes

5/4/08

4:00

Hair saloon

 

 

Meeting called by

Rob Seiler

 

Type of meeting

Weekly Update Meeting

 

Facilitator

Rob Seiler

 

Note taker

Quinten

 

Timekeeper

 

Attendees

Rob Seiler,

 

 

Agenda topics

· Board Graphic

· Flyer Distro – Chris’s

· Elect Event Cordinator

· Advertising – WOMT, Out N About, Papa Johns, Visitors Bureus

· Ryan No More VP

 

Elect new vp

rob seiler

 

Discussion

ChrisR nominated as VP, Needs info and receipts from Sue, Sue needs less responsibility

 

 

 

Conclusions

ChrisR is VP

 

 

 

Action items

Person responsible

Deadline

 

 

 

 

Wally hollyday

 

Discussion

Will not do our bowl. Spohn ranch might be able to do our bowl.

 

 

 

Conclusions

 

 

 

Action items

Person responsible

Deadline

 

 

 

 

Terry fox

Chris Richmond

 

Discussion

Terry fox has contracts that prove Spohn has our wood

Conclusions

Action items

Person responsible

Deadline

donor wall

Discussion

Brick layers say they can’t make two trips to lay mortar and set bricks.

Conclusions

Empty bricks will be placed in the wall.

Action items

Person responsible

Deadline

Where to have meeting

Chris R

Discussion

Next two weeks we can use the Library. After that maybe use the senior center

Conclusions

Action items

Person responsible

Deadline

Rob and Chris

Discussion

Have a copy of this weeks agendas so we can stay on topic.

Conclusions

Have a copy of the Agenda. If you want to add a topic for next week you can add it to next weeks agenda at the end of the meeting.

Action items

Person responsible

Deadline

Rob and Chris


Temp ramps

Rob seiler

Discussion

Chris’s Architect friend needs to know what we want. We have the plywood. We need the 2x4’s and a top layer (Skatelite or Masonite)

Conclusions

We want 8 feet of quarter, then 8 feet of bank, 8 feet of quarter

Action items

Person responsible

Deadline

Rob


Bowl

Ryan meyer

Discussion

Hammond said they could do our bowl. The committee feels more comfortable having someone who has made a bowl.k

Conclusions

Action items

Person responsible

Deadline


Event committee

Rob seiler

Discussion

Ryan Meyer, Stephanie Bonk, KrisK, and ChadD can coordinate Go Skate Day skate jam. June 21st

Conclusions

RyanM was nomated head of the Event Committee.

Action items

Person responsible

Deadline


Boards

Steve Emond

Discussion

Graphic is done. We can put in a flyer with card in it – with info

Conclusions

Boards are $40

Action items

Person responsible

Deadline

Have to email Curt the graphics.


Papa Johns

Kris k

Discussion

Papa Johns will give us free food and box toppers.

Conclusions

Action items

Person responsible

Deadline

Create a ¼ sheet order form for box toppers.

Flyers

ChrisR

Discussion

Brick flyer have been copied – we have 600

Conclusions

Action items

Person responsible

Deadline

Chris and Kris will hand out flyers


Advertising

ChadD

Discussion

WOMT might give us free advertising.

Conclusions

Action items

Person responsible

Deadline


Next week

Rob seiler

Discussion

Frolf Tournament,

Conclusions

Action items

Person responsible

Deadline

Observers

Resource persons

Special notes

 

Tags


Upcoming events

  • No upcoming events available

Who's online

There are currently 0 users and 0 guests online.